Saturday, December 28, 2019


A new year is upon us. And with it will come many beautiful things.

The beauty of seasonal changes can leave us breathless. This becomes clear in . . .


Nature’s Colors

Color my world
     with your brush.
Let your strokes
     show me the way.

Drape my heart and spirit
     with your rich tones.
Let your seasons bless me
     with a canvass of color.

Play with me in winter white,
     dance with me in summer gold.
Let me bask in the splendor
      of an array of spring colors.

Delight me with the magnificence of autumn,
     the season of change.
Let me bathe in the colorful leaves
     falling around me.

Brighten my days
     with a sunrise of dreams.
Let my soul rest
     with a sunset of peace.


Copyright © 2008 Alan Lowe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment