Monday, March 25, 2024

It can be a cruel world. Survival can be difficult.

 

A peaceful existence desired, but not easy to attain, as you address . . .

 

 

Life’s Challenges

 

I don’t like the way I feel.

I wish I had the ability to strike a deal.
I don’t like being treated like this.

I wish my efforts to succeed hadn’t gone amiss.

I don’t like the weird smile on your face.

I wish you’d disappear from my life without a trace.
I don’t like the time of day I arise.

I wish not to see the people I despise.

I don’t like them here or there.

I wish they weren’t anywhere.

I don’t want my past to color my future days.

I wish I could mend the errors of my ways.
I don’t like the fear within me.

I wish for solace and harmony.

 

 

Copyright © 2024 Alan Lowe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment