Saturday, February 24, 2024

When we don’t move forward in life, we wonder why. We look for someone to blame.

 

However, the answer may be closer than we want it to be. For we may be . . .

 

 

Our Own Worst Enemy

 

I’m drowning.

Please help me

find my way.

 

I need

an answer

to survive.

 

Yes, I’m listening,

but you’re not

making any sense.

 

I’m trying

hard

to understand.

 

But the picture

you’re painting

is cloudy.

 

All right,

describe it

to me again.

 

Why

can’t I

hear you?

 

Where

did you

go?

 

This isn’t

funny.

Come back.

 

What?

You never

left?

 

This

is getting

weird.

 

What

are you

implying?

 

How

is it

my fault?

 

I need

to have

a what?

 

A plan?

What kind

of plan?

 

One to help

me escape

from myself?

 

 

Copyright © 2023 Alan Lowe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment